About this item:
- Easy to Read: The elegant silver design of the fully automatic digital blood pressure(BP) monitor makes it easy to read. It provides fast measurement results on time. Your blood pressure readings are clearly displayed on the easy-to-read LCD display. Date and time/automatic switching-off. Incorrect usage message. Low battery indicator, the device can save the measured data and can also produce average values from previous measurements.
- Full automatic: Blood pressure and pulse readings on the upper arm. The device is intended for adults to measure themselves in their own homes. It can be used by anyone whose upper arms circumference falls within the printed range on the cuff. It is ideal for measuring blood pressure in pregnant women.
- Average of 7 Days: The average of morning blood pressure and evening blood pressure over the past 7 days. Risk indicator: Arrhythmia detection. Multiple memories are available for upper arm circumferences between 22 and 36 cm. The display is easy to read. Average of all measured values saved
- The device allows users to quickly and easily record their pulse and blood pressure. The device can classify the recorded values according to internationally accepted guidelines and display them graphically. The device can also detect irregular heartbeats during measurement and notify the user via a symbol on the display.
- The hemodynamic stability indicator on the blood pressure monitor is also included. This information will be used throughout these instructions. This displays whether your circulatory system and you are sufficiently relaxed at the time of the blood pressure measurement. It also shows whether your measured blood pressure corresponds with your resting blood pressure.